The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

This was just...awesome!

DKmagician DKmagician

That was pretty epic.
Also his personality was very funny and like wtf ish. And the effects we're amazing, just like MicCools only they we're a bit less colorful which added a new perspective.
Can't wait for part 2.

Dan The Man Stage 7 Dan The Man Stage 7

Holy crap that was AWESOME!!!
Can't wait for stage 8!

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

AWESOME! (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)
Love this game. Also like the gameplay since I'm a big puzzle fan, but the storyline was mindblowing. Although I think i cheated a little since I chose to save Troy 1st so I found some spoilers. Please make more game that are as epic as this one. The storyline was awesome, when I first saw that it was about time travel I didn't think that there would have been something very interesting but when I saved Linel (the last character) i found the twist, and it was epic.
Cheers

Go to Hell! Go to Hell!

Awesome game

but what's the name of the song from hell?

Relax Relax

Awesome intro, I personally didn't like the voice.
The drop was ok, but the beat was just...meh...
The begining was just amazing, try to keep the feeling the you made in the begining to last throughout the whole song.

Ashes Fall(Preview) Ashes Fall(Preview)

This could have a really huge potential. Sound is pretty awsome.
When does the full version come out?

Massive Silence Massive Silence

Nice overall track, it has a really nice ring to it, but the first two minutes sound like it's missing something from it, it sounds too empty. After 2:20, the beat is ok, but you should have put a bit more bass in to really feel it. The last minut is perfectfor an ending, it so chill and dreamy, it makes me think of an sky full of stars.
Best of luck and hope to hear more track from you